In November 2013, we had a neighbour move in and we didn't know
his name. Nobody knew it. In fact, we didn't even know he moved in until we
realised they weren't the old neighbours. I knew I never liked him as soon as I
laid eyes on him, mostly because he scowled at me as if to say “I don’t like
you and I’m going to make damn sure you don’t like me too.” It’s not like I was
doing anything bad. Yes, I’m a young person, but I was walking to catch the bus
for college, not partaking in… Ecstasy or whatever.
About a week later, a swastika went up. Well, it very much looked like a
swastika. They began doing up their house-fair play, they just bought it and
now they wanted to make it their own. I totally get that. But what I don’t get
is how LOUD they had to be about it. Playing such dreadful music-it was truly
awful and I don’t know what the hell it was. Now I’m into everything from
obscure punk bands like Ducky Boys to well-known bands such as Imagine Dragons,
classic rock such as The Who and others like Eminem, Phillip Phillips, Foster
the People, Bob Marley, Julie Fowlis, CCR etc. so I like pretty much
everything. Except for the droning sound coming from this guy’s driveway. And
this was in the middle of November. Not exactly Summer, when you can stand bad
music better.
This guy and his wife can both best be described as small, fat and
greying hair. They’re both in their mid-60’s. The dude has the same hairstyle
as his wife, only he’s bald at the top and looks like he should be wearing a
hat. They look like identical twins, except he’s a man and she’s a woman. It’s
creepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment