Saturday, 24 May 2014

I Hate This Guy More Than A-Rod

By now it’s February and none of us are sleeping particularly well. We’re angry at that guy and his spotlight. We’re wondering what he could do that could tick us off even more. If only he could get new windows installed…

Oh wait! He does! The work is constant over the week and weekend. He installs-in total-three or four windows at the front, a new door and windows at the back. You can hear drilling waking you up at 7 in the morning. On weekends.

But it doesn’t stop there. Oh no. He buys a motorbike with lots of mirrors and he leaves it rev-rev-rev-rev-revving for hours and hours at the weekends while he cleans it. I’m no motorbike expert, but I’m pretty sure you don’t need to leave your motorbike on while you clean it. I'm also pretty sure that it is like wasting the battery or petrol or whatever. And it's quite constant. It happens for around 4 hours at a time on Saturdays. I used to enjoy waking up on Saturdays to Ken Casey of the Dropkick Murphys screaming "Thank God it's Saturday/When half my problems go away/Sure the big one's on the way/But I know how to handle that" because I used to relate to that. Now all that's changed.

It's changed to the point that I wake up to the sound of a motorbike revving and half my problems actually go away on the weekdays and come on the weekends. I dread weekends. And Mondays are my day off from college as well. Don't even get me started on the holidays either. February half term, Easter, Whitsun, bank holidays... All days where I have to deal with my neighbour across the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment